Railway in Grudziądz.
In Grudziądz, the distance from the railway station to the airport is only 1 km. This distance was traveled by many Polish pilots and mechanics who, in September 1939, resisted the German army. In 1878, the first railway line was brought to Grudziądz, at the same time building a road and railway bridge over the Vistula River. The airport was launched in 1911 and was used until 1980.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman