The Zlin Z-26 Trener aircraft is a training and training aircraft. It was developed in 1947 at the Zlin factory (Moravan Otrokovice) in the newly created state, Czechoslovakia. The first flight was made in September 1947. Serial production ran from 1949 to 1974. A total of 1,457 were built, in various versions and variants. The propulsion was based on the Czechoslovakian Walter Minor 4-III engine, 105 HP (78 kW), and later the Walter Minor 6-III engine, 160 HP (118 kW).
Written by Karol Placha Hetman