The beginnings of the airport in Radom date back to 1927. It was then that the Government of the Republic of Poland, after careful analysis at the Ministry of Military Affairs, decided to build one of the new airports in the vicinity of Radom. It was determined by defense, communication and climate considerations. 100 hectares of land were bought in the town of Sadków, partly forested. The construction of airport facilities began.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman