PKP Kraków Płaszów.
The Kraków Płaszów railway station is, after Kraków Główny, the second largest station in the Kraków node. Its creation is associated with the commencement in 1850 of the construction of a railway line to Lviv via Tarnów, Rzeszów and Przemyśl. The trail was launched in sections from 1855, and the entire trail was put into use in 1856.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman