Brzeg Airport. 2010Category: Airports Last change: August 2020
The airport in Brzeg was established in 1916 and was a German-Prussian airport. In 1945, the airport was taken over by the Red Army and operated until 1993. In 1993, the airport was taken over by the Polish administration. The airport area was allocated to factories and residential houses.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman