Motor carriages in the interwar period.
The SBx No. 90 104 motor car was built in 1939. And as it turned out, it was the last motor car built by the HCP plant, before the German attack on Poland. The SBx motor car No. 90104 is in the collection of the open-air museum in Chabówka and is awaiting reconstruction.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman