Grudziądz Airport. 2017
The airport in Grudziądz was established in 1911, using a flat area to the south-east of the city center, so far used as a cavalry training ground. The airport hindered the expansion of the city. In 1980, construction of a new housing estate began near the airport and as a result, the airport was closed.
Written by Karol Placha Hetman